OSRS Gold: More Good News
Last time, I shared to you guys the new additions in the quality of life in Old School Runescape. Celebrate as there are more in store for us OSRS players! Not only our OSRS Gold is safe with the new Bank PIN system, we have more in-game conveniences to look forward to!
OSRS Gold: More Improvements
Here are the rest of the new stuff we will enjoy in Old School Runescape. All can be seen in the official Old School Runescape website:
- The Grand Exchange ‘History’ tab now displays up to 20 transactions, as opposed to 10.
- The Elite versions of the Fremennik Sea Boots and Wilderness Sword now offer infinite teleports to Rellekka and the Fountain of Rune respectively.
- The Hard and Elite Falador shields will now show the Mole Locator hint-arrow automatically while you’re in its lair, without you having to click options on the items.
- The Motherlode Mine has had its timer lengthened in the upper area.
- The Trident of the Seas now respects stat boosts up to 120, as raids offers this level of boost.
- Monsters killed in Raids will now drop their loot to everyone when they die if an Iron Man did the most damage to them
- Demonic Gorillas’ click-zones now include more of the area underneath them.
- The Corporeal Beast’s click-zone now includes more of the area underneath it.
- Guthan’s chainskirt no longer has transparent sections.
- Fixed a render order issue with the lunar cape and mourner top.
- Breaking the Bracelet of slaughter now correctly provides the message for the corresponding bracelet
- Later today, we’re temporarily adding another game world on the east coast of the USA while we test some new server hosting options; this may be removed in future but you’re welcome to use it once it’s online if you like.
Can we conclude that Jagex really cares about us OSRS players because of all of these updates? Are you guys satisfied with these or there are more that you want to be implemented in the game? Like more use for your Old School Runescape Gold? Let us know in the comments section below!