Here is the second half of the Easter update in Old School Runescape. Take a break for a minute in your OSRS Gold farming and read up!
OSRS Gold: Continuation
All details came from the official Old School Runescape website.
Friends list tweaks
When you choose an alphabetical sort for the Friends list on your side-panel interface, it now sorts your friends by their online status before ordering alphabetically.
The clan setup menu now allows players with longer Friends lists to use the new sorting arrows; this is quite intensive for your client, so we don’t recommend hanging around dangerous areas while you sort your friends’ ranks.
In other news
- The bank upstairs in the castle in central Kourend is now recognised as a safe area in PvP worlds.
- Some more of the extra worlds which were added to handle heavy load during the release of the new Deadman Season have now been removed.
- Last week we made the Cabbage Cape available from Diango’s shop. We’ve now added the Cruciferous Codex to his stock too.
- The Cabbage Cape and Cruciferous Codex can now be retrieved from the player-owned house toy box once the game recognises you’ve had these items; just equip them or put them into the toy box to ensure they’re unlocked for you.
- The Cabbage Cape is no longer permitted on Entrana, as it has some defensive stats.
- Some graphical errors with the Dragon Chainbody have been fixed.
- The message displayed when completing sets of Karamja Diary tasks has been updated to mention Jackie the Fruit in more cases.
- Some clipping issues with the fighter torso on female characters have been addressed.
- The top hat can no longer be seen through through players’ bodies during certain emotes.
- A stretching issue between Verac’s skirt and the ornamented Dragon Defender has been resolved.
- Ultimate Iron Men will no longer be advised to free up some bank space to let Bert deliver sand every day.
- A clipping issue between the farming outfit and the Ardougne Cloak has been addressed.
With all these updates, we can surely appreciate Old School Runescape more. Thanks to Jagex for the continuous fix on the game. These updates are as precious as Old School Runescape Gold.